Pages

01 January 2014

Heist Aces is now an Award Winning game!


My Happy New Year just got happier! After I properly woke up today, I found out, that my 24h story heist game was recognized as the winner of 1KM1KT Harder than Granite competition. Whoa?!
I can say how big of a motivation and ego boost it is for someone who never had the nerve to finish any of his designs in the past. I would like to thank Rob Lang and the esteemed panel of 1KM1KT judges, not only for recognizing my efforts, but also for creating a competition  that forced me out of my comfort zone, and made me motivated enough to finally finish the thing (forcing of the 24h time limit and making the final product small enough to fit in a pocketmod helped a lot). Thanks guys, I tip my hat to you!

What's the future of HEIST_ACES?
I will revise and expand the game in the near future. Now, without the clock ticking, I can spend more time on creating more evocative layout, and art and, what's most important, I will create an GM_OPERATOR's manual to go with the pocketmod. The manual will be a letter/a4 size document explaining the game in more detail and giving advice to both the players and the GM. So stay tuned, and if you have any feedback - send it my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment